APC specialises in all rigging and lifting equipment and TSE inspection requirements. Our team has fully comprehensive expertise in the inspection and testing techniques of different types of lifting equipment and materials. We also undertake lifting equipment inspections which include colour coding, repairs, load testing, lifting, TSE machines and lifting materials.
APC has its own custom built cloud-based software system – VOUCH – which electronically keeps track of the validity of every item, big or small. APC gives our clients immediate online access to each certificate electronically and/or physically anywhere, anytime.
Rental of Equipment:
Before the rental of any equipment, it is inspected and tested by our LMI (Lifting Machinery Inspector) Documents and certificates are available either online, or via our custom built cloud system – VOUCH. Should you require, we will also issue hard copies for dispatch with rental collections.
All lifting equipment meets our high standards and is in accordance with the relevant authorities.
What We Do
- General lifting accessories, including chain slings, webbing slings and wire rope slings
- Bespoke lifting and handling equipment
- Manually operated lifting equipment such as chain hoists, wire rope, lifting and pulling machines and beam trolleys
- Power operated lifting equipment (including but not limited to electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic powered systems, powered winches, etc)
- Mobile crane examination
- Carrying out inspection on site, or in workshops
- Completing necessary paperwork in line with set procedures and industry specifications
- Assisting with repairs and servicing of lifting equipment where required
- Adhering to regulations surrounding health and safety, quality and environmental protection
- Travelling between different sites and workshops to work on all construction equipment
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety requirements